Allagash Brewery & Dinner at the Lyme Inn
- Dubbel—Allagash Dubbel hews close to the Abbey ale tradition. Its combination of two-row malted barley, Victory, Carapils, malted red wheat, Munich, and black malt imbue it with a rich, copper color and complex, malty taste.
- Curieux—First brewed back in 2004, Curieux was our first foray into barrel aging. To make Curieux, we take our Tripel and let it age in bourbon barrels for six-to-eight weeks.
- Farm to Face—This medium-bodied beer is like biting into a juicy, yet tart, peach. Farm to Face is brewed as a pale ale and then fermented for ten months in stainless tanks with house yeast.
- Hibernal Fluxus 2016—The first annual Hibernal Fluxus is a Belgian-style stout brewed with figs. Its taste straddles the rift between roasty and sweet with notes of bitter baking chocolate, espresso, biscuit malt, and mocha—a chewy, creamy inauguration of a new tradition.
- Interlude—Two yeast strains were used to create this unique Belgian-style ale. The first, a Saison yeast, establishes the flavor foundations of a classic Belgian-style ale. The second, our house strain of Brettanomyces yeast, contributes myriad flavors including pear, apricot, graham cracker, and bread crust.
- Little Brett—Much of the aroma and flavor of Little Brett comes from its fermentation in stainless with our house strain of 100% Brettanomyces yeast. One malt, our two-row barley blend, and one hop, Mosaic, add to its simple, yet balanced characteristics.
Join us for this special night of Allagash brews and Adam Coulter’s creative food pairings. Check out the event menu and please call for a reservation. The event is limited to 55 diners. This meal is prix fixe $50, excluding tax and gratuity.
ALLAGASH BREWERY DINNER
￼$50 prix fixe; tax and gratuity not included
FARM TO FACE
house cured salmon, peach mustard, pickled vegetables, everything lavash
tea smoked quail, savory cheddar waffle, creamed leeks, spiced honey
spice rubbed pork tenderloin, mango chutney, black beans, hushpuppies
pecan pie bread pudding, hibernal fluxus swirl ice cream
Check out the Upper Valley’s local brew shop, the Lebanon Brew Shop.